These work experience simulations are completely unique, we use high fidelity simulation in the best state-of-the-art-simulation centre in the country, at the QE Hospital in Birmingham. Follow 3 patients over a 6-month period as they go from diagnosis, to treatment and follow up, that is provided by real doctors and a multidisciplinary team. UHB and Medic Mentor are committed to ensuring that students still have the opportunity to gain valuable insight into healthcare careers and high quality application support, even in these difficult times.
How will I benefit from the Simulation Library?
Medic Mentor’s approach to virtual learning through our Medical Work Experience programme has helped over ten thousand students across the UK by;
- Providing you with a longitudinal work experience placement, to help you accrue 42hours of work placement time.
- Providing open access to specialist areas within the hospital not available to you on in-person work experience.
- Supplying you with friendly clinicians who are specialists within their fields to provide you with quality teaching.
- Brining you best clinical practice according to NICE and GMC guidelines. The programme was designed and delivered by qualified registered clinicians.
- Watch the sessions as many times as you like over the course of your membership at a speed which suits your learning!
- Includes a Certificate of Completion